Terms and Conditions of Use
This is a legal and binding contract between you and ASHER LAW GROUP, APC (“LAW FIRM “). By using this site by browsing, accessing or downloading, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, or are legally unable to agree to these terms, then you may not use this site.
1. LAW FIRM is comprised of attorneys licensed in the state of California and in several federal jurisdictions. Its office is located in 1901 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 1100, Los Angeles, California. By accessing this site, you agree that the use of this site is in Los Angeles County, California and you agree to venue in Los Angeles County, California.
2. To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, please be advised that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used or relied upon, and cannot be used or relied upon, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
3. LAW FIRM is providing the contents of this site for informational purposes only. The material presented on this site is not legal advice and you cannot rely upon it as legal advice. By accessing this site, you are not creating an attorney-client relationship with LAW FIRM.
4. The information presented on this site is general only and you should not act upon this information without consulting with an attorney for advice specific to you.
5. Your use of this site is at your own risk.
6. The materials presented on this site were accurate at the time they were written. LAW FIRM makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information or for any omissions or other errors in the content.
7. This site contains materials, individually and compiled, and proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, video, graphics and software that are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws and international laws and treaties. By downloading the material, you do not acquire any ownership interest or rights to the copyrighted material. The material presented is for your personal use only and not for commercial purposes. You may not publish, copy, transmit, modify, link, create derivative works, or in any other way use, display or exploit the contents of this site in whole or in part without express written permission. In the event you are granted written permission to copy, transmit, publish, link the copyrighted materials, you may not make any changes or deletions and you must attribute to LAW FIRM as the source of the material. You are prohibited from deep-linking into the site without attribution.
8. LAW FIRM assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer or other property as a result of your access to this site or your downloading of any materials.
9. LAW FIRM has not reviewed, and assumes no responsibility to review, any of the sites linked to this site. LAW FIRM is not responsible for the contents of any other site linked to this site. LAW FIRM has not authorized any third party to act as its agent or bind it in any other manner.
10. Any communication or material you send to LAW FIRM by electronic mail or otherwise is, and will be treated as, not confidential and not proprietary.
11. By accessing this site, your computer may leave certain information. The information collected does not identify you. LAW FIRM accumulates this information for its use in developing this site and for marketing purposes. This information is not provided to others, nor is it sold to others, for any purpose.
12. You may not alter any terms and conditions of this Agreement without the express written consent of LAW FIRM. Any attempt to do so by you is rejected and is void.
13. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between LAW FIRM and you with respect to the subject matter and replaces all previous written or oral agreements. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regards to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by LAW FIRM of any breach or default of this Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
NO WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. FIRM PERIODICALLY ADDS, CHANGES, IMPROVES OR UPDATES THE INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS ON THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT NOTICE. FIRM ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE.
Copyright © 2001 – 2014 by ASHER LAW GROUP, APC. All rights reserved. This web site is not intended to provide legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice concerning your particular needs. Communications with this site are not protected by attorney-client privilege.