Afshin Andrew Asher, Esq.
- Afshin Andrew Asher is the founder of Asher Law Group, APC. Mr. Asher limits his practice to the related areas of estate planning and administration, asset protection planning, probate, tax planning, business and business succession planning.
- Mr. Asher is Certified as a Legal Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. Mr. Asher holds a Master of Law Degree in Taxation from Golden Gate University where he graduated with honors. Mr. Asher attained his law degree from Southwestern University School of Law where he graduated among the top 10% of his class, was a published member of the Southwestern University Law Review, and a four time recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award.
- Super Lawyers Magazine has named Mr. Asher as a Super Lawyer in the field of estate planning for every year from 2012 to 2018. Five percent of lawyers in the State of California are selected for this honor. Previously, Mr. Asher was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2009 and 2010 by Super Lawyers magazine.
- Mr. Asher received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Finance from the University of Southern California.
- Mr. Asher is a member of the State Bar of California (Member, Trusts and Estates Section and Taxation Section), Beverly Hills Bar Association (Member, Estate Planning and Probate Section) and the Beverly Hills Estate Planning Council.
- Mr. Asher’s experience includes externships with the Estate and Gift Tax Division of the Internal Revenue Service and with the California Department of Corporations as well as lecturing to groups and organizations on estate planning and business planning topics.